Wright Graphic Design is seeking an entry-level, full-time Graphic Designer to join their team.
• Responsible for the design of commercial marketing materials, including but not limited to the following: logos, business cards, postcards, flyers, banners, promotional posters, and restaurant menus.
• Perform associated duties including the operation of commercial printing equipment, copier, cutter, laminator and mail machines and packaging product for final delivery.
• Answering multi-line phone system and providing excellent, professional customer interaction.
• Processing payments.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Be detail oriented and possess creativity necessary to create unique, custom imagery
• Ability to multi-task
• Office Management skills
• Ability to greet and serve clientele while maintaining a pleasant, professional attitude and appearance
• Strong communication skills
• Willingness to stay current on industry knowledge and best practices
• Knowledge of Roland VersaWorks software, a plus.
• Animation and Motion Graphics skills a plus.
Interested candidates should submit an application, along with resume and portfolio of completed design work to email@example.com